JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking to grow our #DaintyJewellsFamily! We're a small, woman-run business located in the heart of the Midwest and we are dedicated to providing flawless elegance for ladies of all ages and stages of life. We're a small team with big dreams and if you like working in a close knit team and are willing to learn and grow - we want you to apply!
ROLE: CONTENT CREATOR
Experience required. Must be located in the La Grande, Oregon area.
(20-40 hours a week - hours determined by role & pay by experience)
We are looking for a content creator close to our headquarters in La Grande, Oregon. It is vital that all applicants live in the area as this role will work directly on site at our showroom and warehouse. We are looking for a creative, dress-obsessed lady to join our team to help us create reels, try on videos, mirror pictures with styling inspiration and also plan and prepare for regular photoshoots to create fresh content for our social media channels and website.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn the Dainty Jewell's brand inside and out. Our mission, vision, voice, brand image, brand styling, our products as well as who our customers are and their needs.
- Brainstorm new content ideas research content trends in the clothing industry to be presented and if approved then create.
- Create all content according to marketing calendar in a timely fashion.
- Become familiar with all necessary programs needed: Google Sheets, Click Up, Dropbox, Slack, etc.
- Help stay on top of new social media features and trends to ensure the best performance of content and continual growth of our audience.
- Be a positive representation of the Dainty Jewell's brand both with customers and the greater community.
- Be a true team player: uplifting, encouraging, honest, willing to help, willing to learn, etc.
- Perform other roles and responsibilities as requested by management. As a small business, our team members often assist in more than one area of the business. You may be asked to assist with returns, customers in the showroom, etc. Content creation will be the main role but you must be willing to help where needed to ensure the success of the business.
- Graduated from High School
- Experience with creating Instagram reels
- Comfortable in front of the camera to create video content
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Eye for style - know the Dainty Jewell's look and style
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multitask
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the application on this page. If we believe you are a good fit, we will reach out for an interview!