JOIN OUR TEAM
We are growing our team and couldn’t be more excited to invite a new dress obsessed friend into our Dainty Jewells Family!! Do you believe in fast-growing small businesses? Do you like to work with a small but close-knit team? If these apply to you, keep reading.
*Experience required - position can be remote*
(25-40 hrs per week) // hours decided on for role and wage based on experience
We are on the hunt for a digital marketing guru and merchandising wiz who has experience in social media marketing --- particularly in creating and running and building content calendars for our brand. Who also has experience in merchandising. Training can be provided. This position can be remote or on location at our headquarters in La Grande, Oregon.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn the Dainty Jewells brand inside and out. Who we are as a company, what our brand image is, our brand styling (fonts, colors, voice) the product we create, our customers and their needs, etc. Understanding customer motivation and sales drivers.
- Help manage relationship with ad agency --- staying updated on their requests and recommendations, organizing and attending virtual meetings, brainstorming and collaborating with team to grow our company
- Spend time each week building relationships on social media by engaging with our existing and desired online community
- Keep marketing calendar updated at all times with all promotions for brand based on current trends and sales
- Help brainstorm and bring to life non-launch related campaigns - project managing all the way through
- Research and present new ideas for marketing campaigns - if approved, integrate those strategies
- Assist collabs coordinator with collab strategy. Help determine who and what collabs are positioned to promote specific campaigns, ensuring product is getting sent out on time and we are staying within monthly budgets. Relationships are everything to us! We love building partnerships with other female-operated brands and individuals who align with our values. Brand collabs can consist of design collabs, giveaways, code sharing, email sends, events, etc.
-Assist content coordinator with content brainstorming and planning weekly and monthly - staying on top of current trends
-Monitor sales and identify any losses or stock wastage
-Research and monitor industry trends and consumer behavior to anticipate demand and changes in buying patterns
-Make predictions based on sales data customer feedback and market trends
-Assess the effectiveness of different product displays and store layouts in store and online based on sales figures
-Reviewing competitors, including pricing, profit, marketing and other processes
- Be a positive force of representation to the Dainty Jewells Brand in and out of the office. Bringing a go-getter, fun, uplifting mentality to the team, customers and community
- Become familiar with all necessary tools and programs --- Big Commerce, Klayvio, Share A Sale, DropBox, Google Sheets, etc.
- Be a real team player, uplifting and encouraging your teammates, always being able to step in and help or make suggestions or assist with projects
- Perform other roles and responsibilities within the company as needed. Since we are a small business there may be times where we need “all hands on deck” to do what needs to be done to create overall success! This could mean stepping in with customer service or being willing to help ship if the team gets behind, helping with culture initiatives like team parties, birthdays, and events, etc.
- Graduated from or currently enrolled in college - ideally with a business administration focus or similar
- Experience in retail eCommerce industry is required
- Some graphic design skill is ideal
- Existing knowledge and experience with Big Commerce, Klaviyo, Slack, Analytics, Google Suite preferred but not required
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multitask daily
Please complete the form on this page in its entirety. If you are a good fit, we will be in contact to set up an interview!
Dainty Jewells Family