- Shipping & Returns
We always hope that you are satisfied with our pieces, but if for some reason you aren’t, you can always return them for store credit. We will gladly assist you within 30 days of purchase. This applies to regular-priced items only. All clearance items are final sale.
- To start your return, please click here to submit a return request through your customer account.
- We cannot guarantee stock for a returned item.
- If you have received a defective piece from our shop, please contact us immediately or no later than 7 days of the day of delivery. We cannot accept any defective pieces past this 7 day period.
- We do not accept any altered goods.
After gaining authorization to return your items, please send them back to:
Dainty Jewell's Shipping Team
3009 Blue Mountain Dr.
La Grande, OR 97850
- You may want to purchase tracking or insurance on your package as we are not responsible for lost/damaged shipments.
- The buyer is responsible for ALL shipping costs as this is a third party charge.
- Items must be shipped back within 30 days of purchase date.
- Dainty Jewell’s reserves the right to add a 10-20% restocking fee to each return that doesn't follow this policy, if authorized.
- For any questions concerning
Our items are available to ship within 1-2 business days unless marked "Pre-order." Shipping can take from 3 business days up to two weeks depending on what shipping zone you are in. All orders are shipped via USPS, or FEDEX mail and we do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Orders will be shipped to the address provided by the customer therefore customer must provide the correct shipping address when placing an order. Dainty Jewell’s is not responsible for any lost items due to incorrect addresses. If the order is returned to Dainty Jewell’s due to invalid or incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for additional shipping fees and must pay for fees before order can be reshipped to the correct address.
Customer will receive an email update with a tracking number as soon as order has been shipped. The tracking information will be updated periodically and can take up to two days for the system to update any current info.
Please be aware that Dainty Jewell’s is not responsible for any shipping errors made by the shipping service or for orders lost or stolen during transit. Once your order leaves our facility and is in the hands of the shipping carrier, we are no longer responsible for it and it is out of our control. We cannot refund or replace items that do not make it to you.
We do not express ship orders. Since our location is based out of the Northwest, we cannot guarantee express orders and they cannot arrive overnight.
The approximate shipping date for all Pre-Order items is included below the pricing of every product. Please note that the date stated is approximate and may change at any time. If you purchase an in-stock item along with a Pre-Order item, your in stock item will ship with your Pre-Order item when it becomes available. If you wish to have them shipped separately, please make two separate orders.
We do ship internationally. You can checkout as normal on our website. Please note that duties and taxes are not included in the shipping fee, and you will be responsible for those extra charges. Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the destination country. Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local customs office.