In December, our family welcomed our newest addition - our son, Remington Jude. We are beyond grateful for God's faithfulness. So many prayers were answered with this baby boy!
As a seasoned mom this time around, I knew there were certain products that were not necessary and some that I just couldn't live without. Today, I'm sharing my top must-have products for a baby.
1. Amazon pacifier clips: I love these BPA-free silicone clips to keep pacifiers attached to clothes. This 4-pack of clips comes in boy or girl colors and can double as a teether once the baby gets a little older.
2. Tubby Todd Bath Co. skincare: This skincare line is perfect for baby. I prefer the unscented products since fragrance can be so harsh on babies' sensitive skin.
3. Honest Brand products: This brand's whole mission is to create safe, effective products for mom and baby. Their baby skincare line is also amazing. I also like their diapers and wipes.
4. Nested Bean Zen One Sleeper: This zipper sleeper is a must-have! It's lightly weighted to mimic the feel of a mother's touch and is adaptable for different sleep positions for baby from one to six months.
5. Amazon Diaper cart: This rolling cart is a great way to stay organized during a hectic time. I like being able to have all the diaper changing items in one spot.
6. Molly Suds laundry soap: A safe and effective laundry detergent for babies is hard to find, but Molly Suds has it mastered. With both powder and liquid detergents, all your laundry needs can be met without harming your baby's sensitive skin.
7. Babo diaper cream: This diaper cream is the best! It's made with plant-based ingredients and Zinc Oxide - a natural skin protectant. The fact that it is also fragrance-free is the icing on the cake.
8. MAM pacifiers: We adore MAM pacifiers around here. This company boasts 5 different pacifier lines to meet each baby's specific needs.
9. Dock-a-tot: If you've ever had one, then you know. The Dock-a-tot is the perfect tiny space for your baby. It keeps them feeling secure for naps, is a great option for tummy-time and playtime, and is even an easy spot for diaper changes.
- I've also been a long-time fan of Janie and Jack clothing for my boys. The styles are classic, and they occasionally run some great sales.
- Our Dainty Jewells loungewear sets are amazing for postpartum! The fabric is so soft and comfy, and the design is perfect for nursing. The drawstring and elastic waistband is also a plus!
I hope you enjoyed reading about some of my favorite baby (and mama) products!