Music Review + GIVEAWAY: Brittani Scott’s “Miraculous”
May 24, 2019
I recently had the privilege of listening to Miraculous, the newest EP (extended play music project) of one of our very own bloggers, Brittani Scott!
Brittani has several important career accomplishments to her credit, including releasing her first EP, Fight For Us, last year, writing and singing songs recorded by Texas Bible College and sung at numerous conferences throughout the nation (and even worldwide!), and organizing The Worship Workshop, a completely online one-day music conference — just to name a few things!
I’m so excited to be able to share my review of Brittani’s project with you. The quality of this EP is wonderful, and I know the songs will be a blessing to many worship leaders, churches, and people just wanting to listen to good music in their homes and cars.
Like Fight For Us, Miraculous conveys a compelling sense of faith and expectation all while featuring strong lyrics and catchy melodies. (My six-year-old LOVES Brittani’s songs!) I recommend for anyone who likes listening to good worship music, and definitely for worship leaders looking for great new songs to teach their team.
THE EP CONTAINS FOUR SONGS:
- “King of Every Battle” is upbeat and catchy, worshipful and full of victory and triumph.
- “Miraculous” is another upbeat song, full of energy and faith. This song would be great for the choir or praise team to sing.
- “Just Want You” is a softer, more prayerful song. Aside from being sung in service, it would also work as a special or an altar song.
- “Prison Break” is another song full of faith and a spirit of victory. These songs are guaranteed to make you want to break out in shout! ?
Miraculous is currently available on iTunes here.
AND NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!
Would you like to win a free digital copy of Brittani Scott’s new EP? Here are the rules:
FOR INSTAGRAM USERS
1. Follow @BrittaniScott on Instagram
2. Follow @DaintyJewellsBlog on Instagram
3. Leave a comment either here or on Instagram telling us you entered.
FOR FACEBOOK USERS
1. Like Brittani Scott’s music page on Facebook.
2. Like She’s Intentional on Facebook.
3. Leave a comment either here or on Facebook telling us you entered.
For two entries, enter on both Facebook and Instagram. One random winner will be announced Thursday, May 30th. Best wishes!
UPDATE: Congratulations to winner @Moriah_Walter on Instagram!