Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps
June 29, 2020 · by Adrian Hildebrand
Summertime brings out some remarkable flavors, and the other day I got a hankering for some buffalo chicken wraps. Rather than going to a restaurant, I decided to create some with what I already had at home. These took less than 5 minutes to create and were fulfilling and delicious!
- Flour tortillas
- Pre-cooked chicken (I used the Simple Truth flame-grilled chicken from Kroger)
- Buffalo Wing sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Optional: lettuce, onions, and tomato
1. Add pre-cooked chicken to a bowl and shred.
2. Douse with buffalo wing sauce to taste.
3. Heat tortillas in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
4. Add shredded chicken to tortilla along with any other ingredients of your choosing.
5. Wrap and enjoy!