If you are still needing a gift for Christmas, I hate to be the bearer of bad news: but unless you have Prime one-day shipping, your online shopping for gifts is over! With Christmas around the corner, most online purchases won’t make it to you in time.
To remedy that, I’m sharing seven last-minute gifts you can buy without leaving the comfort of your couch!
- Digital gift cards—I’m a HUGE fan of gift cards. I love spending money even more when it’s not coming out of my bank account! Here are a couple ideas:
- Guys: Cabela’s, Field & Stream, Academy, or Apple for the non-outdoorsmen
- Kids: Walmart, Target, Five Below, Build-a-Bear
- Memberships—These are gifts that give all year long:
- Adults: Amazon Prime, Barnes & Noble or Books a Million membership
- Kids: kid’s museum membership, zoo membership
- Subscription boxes—Amazon has a large selection of subscription boxes. One of the perks of buying from Amazon is getting to read the reviews before you buy.
- Adults: plants, tea, crafts, beauty, accessories, and skincare
- Kids: crafts, cooking kits, and science kits
- Magazine subscription
- Amazon to the rescue again! Amazon offers a wide variety of magazine subscriptions for all ages. You can choose a print or kindle edition to gift. Print subscriptions such as Reader’s Digest, AllRecipes, Good Housekeeping, and Better Homes & Gardens are all currently on sale for less than $9 for a 1-year subscription.
- Groupon offers a wide variety of discounted experiences that can be bought and gifted through email. The experiences available will vary depending on your location.
- Adults: massage, race car driving experience, guided fishing tours, escape room admission, spa days, scuba diving certification.
- Kids: kid’s museum/zoo tickets, trampoline park admission, theme park tickets
- Lessons—What better to gift than a learning experience!
- Adults: Music, cooking, sewing/crafting (often offered at places like Michael’s & Joann Fabric)
- Kids: music, horseback riding, swimming or sewing
- Lastly, restaurant gift cards!
- Think outside the box for these, past fast food or local restaurants. If you’re buying a gift for a couple’s date night, a gift card to an upscale restaurant can make their dinner more affordable, if not take care of the whole bill. One of my favorite date night places is The Melting Pot.
Do you have any suggestions for last-minute gifts? Let us know in the comments!