- 1 tube of sugar cookie dough
- Two 8-ounce cream cheese blocks
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of almond extract
- Strawberries, raspberries, & blueberries
- Non-stick butter spray
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak & rinse your fruit (I use a mixture of water & white vinegar), and then set them on a paper towel to dry. I cut my strawberries at this point, as well.
3. Spray your pie dish with a nonstick spray and then create your fruity pizza crust by pressing your sugar cookie dough along the bottom of a pie dish.
4. Bake the crust in the oven until the edges start to brown. Baking time will depend on your oven and pie pan but should be somewhere between 12-18 minutes.
5. With an electric mixer, combine your cream cheese, extracts, and powdered sugar to create your icing. Leave icing out so it'll remain room temperature.
6. Once your crust is finished baking, place it in the freezer to cool down.
7. When there is no longer any heat rising from the cookie crust, you can add your icing and fruit toppings.
8. Serve & enjoy!